Walking through the hospital hallways, scenes from Grey’s Anatomy play in my head in slow motion.
Maybe surgeons in real life aren’t insanely hot but they sure do spend a lot of time in the on call room!(Even Shonda Rhimes needs inspiration!)
1. The hot female interns sleep with their attending on the very first day, and pretend they didn’t know who he was(even if it is the truth, no one wants to look desperate)
2.What of the not so hot female interns? They get cats, mostly!
3. The lower the neckline of a scrub nurse the more marriages she has ended.
4. What if you are married to a surgeon and getting old (like a scalpel)? Might as well find your self a new person(or a cat) because your husband/wife have to upgrade to a skinny resident(a cryoprobe!). Nothing personal.
5. Paramedics!! Universal rule: they are ALWAYS hot! More like the firemen of the medical world!
6. Med students? They are invisible to almost everyone in the hospital. They are those poor grubs who spend their time fantasizing about the resident they occasionally get a glimpse of through the zillion backs blocking their view.
7. Patients! I don’t know where all those ‘even a doctor can’t keep his hands off’ kind of patients come from?!
8. A ring clipped to the scrubs means ‘I am available, that’s just a fashion choice!’
9. Even the ones who are cursed(never to find love) find that person they want to spend eternity with(of course only after failed marriages, wired relationships with patients/nurses/residents, and more often than not questioning their sexual orientation!)
10. So a hospital is like a jungle, there are rules, but they are mostly ignored!